AT A GLANCE
The Frigidaire FFAD7033R1 Dehumidifier is exceedingly, easy to clean the filter, simple to empty its water tank, and the controls are a cinch to operate.
A good dehumidifier is nothing, if it’s not user friendly: we found the Frigidaire FFAD7033R1 exceedingly, easy to clean the filter, simple to empty its water tank, and the controls are a cinch to operate. It stood out as one of those units that we can recommend for most homes, thanks to, its ability to shut off upon reaching desired humidity. A feature we rarely see in most dehumidifiers.
- Dehumidification of up to 70 Pints per day
- Effectively dehumidifies a medium sized utility room with medium humidity level
- Washable filter keeps your air smelling fresh
- Easy to clean antibacterial filter reduces bacteria
- Effortless humidity control feature
- Ready-select controls make it easy to select options
- Effortless full tank alert system- alerts when tank nears capacity
- Continuous drain operation option allows continuous dehumidification
- Dehumidifier runs quietly at 51 dBA
At 70-pint capacity, the Frigidaire FFAD7033R1 is fairly large, but it remains energy efficient, quiet and notably inexpensive. Plus, it’s very quiet for its size class.