AT A GLANCE
The Hoont Electronic Indoor Bug Zapper comes handy, especially, if you’re tired of running behind gnats and fruit flies with an electric fly swatter, or punching up Google for new and innovative DIYs of killing mosquitoes.
At home, we often come across a number of flying insects including flies, mosquitoes, wasps and hornets. If they’re an issue at home, an effective insect killer can be quite an investment. Provided that you make the right choice. The Hoont Electronic Indoor Bug Zapper is a safe buy, especially, if you’re tired of running behind gnats and fruit flies with an electric fly swatter, or punching up Google for new and innovative DIYs of killing mosquitoes.
For an indoor bug zapper, hygiene is something you can never compromise at whatever cost. For instance, how do you get rid of the dead insects, does it release nay odors etc. If you’re in the middle of making a purchase but don’t know where to begin, you’ve come to the right place.
- Uses two 10-watt (total 20-watts) ultraviolet bulbs that attract pesky flying insects.
- Features a detachable chain to keep children and pets, but can be free standing as well.
- Dead insects get collected at the tray bottom for safe removal and disposal.
- Large area of coverage, up to 6,000sq. feet.
- Pesticide, chemical and odor free
In addition to the hygiene features, the device comes with a safe design since the first thing that comes to mind when buying such a powerful repeller is the safety issue. This concern is compounded if you have young children and/or pets roaming freely across the property.